Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Cleaning Lady

Do you have a cleaning lady?  Ah, me neither.  That role falls to me.  And I am slightly scatterbrained so I can't remember exactly when I last dusted/scrubbed/reorganized.  Which is why a cleaning calendar has really helped.  I totally heart it.  In fact, it's been so great, I wanted to share my schedule.  Drumroll please...

A cleaning calendar...am I not such the homemaker?  Not really, but I can pretend.
In order to get this, I searched (what else?) Pinterest.  I wish I could credit the person who created the original document, but unfortunately all of the people who pinned it just link to a random page with no author.  Anyway, I took the schedule I found and adapted it to my own repertoire.  If you want a copy, just e-mail me!

To be clear, I will never be able to stick to this every day.  I'm shooting for 80%.  What else would a scatterbrain like me do? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment