Monday, June 24, 2013

Country Crooner

Charlotte has recently started singing songs to herself which is hilarious and adorable and weird and awesome and so, so, so very sweet.  What songs, you may ask.  I wish I could say her regulars are "The ABC Song,""Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," and "This is the Day."  Sadly, no.

This is the point in the story when I reveal my twangy southern taste in music--Charlotte's apparent favorites are Randy Houser's Runnin' Out of Moonlight and Florida Georgia Line's Get Your Shine On.   I kid you not--she will belt them out at full volume.  So, yes, we are fans of The Highway and Prime Country channels on Sirius XM.  Guilty as charged.

Here is a video of her singing Get Your Shine On.  Granted, she only gets the "baby" and "shine on" but this gal does not care.  Charlotte cannot be held back by a little thing like speech development.


*Note: Please excuse the lack of attire--the girls are not fully clothed because we had just finished painting on the deck.  Clean-up is so much easier when I can just wash them off with baby wipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment