Friday, October 18, 2013

My Little Minnie Mouse

If our house ever caught on fire, I know what single object each of my girls would grab before dashing out.  For Cate, it's no-brainer--her beloved yellow blanket.  For Charlotte, it is her 2013 Halloween costume--something she loves so much, she wears it every single day.
When it came time to pick a costume, it was obvious what to dress my little Minnie Mouse lover up as on October 31.  So, last month I ordered a classic Minnie dress and ears on the internet.  It took about a week, and I had almost forgotten about it when the box arrived.  The outside of the box wasn't well marked, so I didn't know what it was.  Charlotte was there when I opened it and she was so excited when she saw the ears, she nearly keeled over.  There was no way to keep her out of the costume and let me tell you, we are getting our money's worth!

Here is a little video of our Minnie Mouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment