Thursday, August 7, 2014

Five

Five years ago I was blissfully tired and enjoying my newborn baby Cate.  Fast forward to today and I can't believe what she's become.  The way she looks, talks, behaves, laughs, asks questions, and talks some more is no surprise because I've watched the progression.  But if you'd shown me her five-year-old self all those years ago, I would have been in complete shock.  And I would have been so proud.

Here is her five-year-old questionnaire:

Favorite Color :: Pink and yellow
Favorite Toy :: My Little Pony Wedding Castle
Favorite Fruit :: Watermelon
Favorite TV Show :: My Little Pony
Favorite Movie :: Tangled
Favorite Thing to Wear :: Pink Disney princess dress
Favorite Animal :: Cat
Favorite Song :: I Want to be Like Jesus (from Vacation Bible School)
Favorite Book :: Ocean
Best Friend :: Vivian and Taffe
Favorite Snack :: Peanuts
Favorite Drink :: Milk
Favorite Breakfast :: Pancakes
Favorite Lunch :: Chips, carrots, peppers, and apples
Favorite Dinner :: Noodles
Favorite Game :: UNO
Favorite Thing to do Outside :: Ride my bike and Razor scooter
Favorite Holiday :: Christmas
What Do You Sleep With At Night :: Yellow Blanket
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up :: A mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment